1. How long will it take to receive a pattern once I've ordered it?
As we are a very small business we don't have an automated system for electronic (pdf) orders, we check our emails regularly and aim to have a pdf sent out within 24 hours of receiving your email. Similarly for paper copies of the patterns we aim to have them in the post within 24 hours. If you desperately need that pdf quicker our patterns are available through Ravelry, this link takes you straight to the page which has automatic downloads.
2. Where can I find out more about what will be available in the future from Lindum Crafts?
You can follow us on Facebook (see main page for a like button) or on our blog!
3. Can I buy your kits from anywhere else?
Our kits are currently stocked by...
Rock + Paper + Scissors, 18 Guildhall Street, Lincoln, LN1 1TR
4. I can do basic knitting, how hard is it to knit one of your cars?
If you can, cast on, cast off, knit, purl, increase and decrease you can knit one of the car kits. The only slightly
unusual technique in them is called icord (which is really easy) and full instructions are included.
5. Your Dragon and Robin kit are knitted in the round, how hard is this?
As with all the kits and patterns, if a technique beyond basic knitting is required then we supply full instructions.
While the Robin kit is not currently sold as a 'Learn to Knit Kit' we have had customers using our kit to learn
knitting in the round.
6. I want a different make of car / custom colours, can you do this?
We can definitely do custom colours, although you will have to pay for the extra costs of development. We do plan
to expand the range of car types over the next few years, so feel free to contact us about different makes of cars.
If we get enough requests we will bump that model up our development schedule, and email you when it becomes
available. You can also 'like' us on facebook to find out what is in development