1. How long will it take to receive a pattern once I've ordered it?
3. Can I buy your kits from anywhere else?
Our kits are only available from our website at the moment, however our patterns are also available through Ravelry.
4. I can do basic knitting, how hard is it to knit one of your cars?
If you can, cast on, cast off, knit, purl, increase and decrease you can knit one of the car kits. The only slightly unusual technique in them is called icord (which is really easy) and full instructions are included.
5. Your Dragon and Robin kit are knitted in the round, how hard is this?
As with all the kits and patterns, if a technique beyond basic knitting is required then we supply full instructions. While the Robin kit is not currently sold as a 'Learn to Knit Kit' we have had customers using our kit to learn knitting in the round.
6. I want a different make of car / custom colours, can you do this?
We can definitely do custom colours, although you will have to pay for the extra costs of development. We do plan to expand the range of car types over the next few years, so feel free to contact us about different makes of cars.
If we get enough requests we will bump that model up our development schedule, and email you when it becomes available. You can also 'like' us on facebook to find out what is in development